Followers

About Me

My photo
A layman's views on the Bible

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Colors of the Veil, cont'd.

The second color we are shown is purple. Purple is universally accepted as the colour of royalty.
It is the colour of kings. Jesus is the King of kings He was the rightful heir ...even through His earthly genealogy to the throne of David. Man did not anoint Him King, not even with the oil of the sanctuary that Moses (through Bezaleel) made. Rather He was anointed to be King of kings and LORD of lords by God the Father with that Anointing of the Holy Ghost, the true Oil of the Spirit. God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and Truth. We must have that same anointing oil applied to our hearts and lives in order to enter into the sanctuary and pass through the entrance that is marked by the riven veil, that is the Veil of His flesh.
The Jews rejected Him; John said, "He came unto His own and His own received Him not but as many as received Him, To them He gave the power to become the sons of God. Even to as many as call upon His name. He is our King, hallelujah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that there are lots of us that read these writings and appreciate the fact that you care enough to take the time....Thank You
Coffee

Anonymous said...

hello there, i have noticed that you quoted from the book of Dr Alex Ness, 'Pattern for living' and i was wondering if this book is available in pdf format and where can i get it???

Anonymous said...

To "Anonymous" who has asked the above request regarding the book by Dr. Ness, as far as I know this book is no longer in print and I would be highly doubtful if you can get it in pdf. Your best bet is Amazon books , they might have a used one. I'm sorry I can't reply to you by e-mail because I have no way of knowing it from here, except you e-mail me and let me know. My e-mail is shown below.