Followers

About Me

My photo
A layman's views on the Bible

Friday, September 28, 2007

whoops!

All of a sudden it dawned on me that we have two weeks to mull over this first lesson instead of just one. So there is no need to give you a whole lot each day as we have until October 9 before the next Bible Study at the church. And besides I am realizing that I gave too much in the first session. We did not have scarcely enough time to read the scripture references. Sorry about that. Upon reflection backward, I am taking C.M.'s advice where she said "we can go over things at our own pace"...You will have to forgive me, I'm a litle slow sometimes.


I will let you meditate on the first few posts regarding our study on the tabernacle before giving you anymore. But look for a new post soon....Randall

No comments: